Web company 37signals consider meetings harmful because:
* They break your working day into small, incoherent pieces on a schedule incompatible with the natural breaks in your flow
* They are normally all about words and abstract concepts, not real things (like a piece of code or a screen of design)
* They usually contain an abysmal low amount of information conveyed per minute
* They often contain at least one moron that inevitably get his turn to waste everyone’s time with nonsense
* They drift off subject easier than a rear-wheel driven Chicago cab in heavy snow * They frequently have agendas so vague nobody is really sure what its about
* They require thorough preparation that people rarely do anyway
Hos Chief Happiness officer har de følgende mødetips.
- Start med en positiv runde
- Hav mange pauser
- Drop mødebordet
- Få kroppen med
- Brug stilhed strategisk
Der er nogle virkelig originale ideer i artiklen.
- Jens Poder